Judith Seehafer is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in individual psychotherapy with certificates of expertise in addiction, intimacy and partner betrayal issues, and spirituality. Life transitions at any age are a particular interest.
With over 27 years combined experience in psychology and spirituality, Judith is a graduate of Santa Clara University specializing in brief, solution-focused therapy. Judith holds a Specialized Credential in Spirituality from Loyola University in New Orleans, CSAT (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist), Certificate of Completion in EMDR, in addition to her Master's degree in Counseling Psychology. Judith has specialized expertise in working with partners affected by betrayal.
Active in her community, Judith has presented to small groups and to general audiences on topics ranging from domestic violence, suicide and crisis intervention, topics of spirituality, chemical dependency and addictions.
- University of San Francisco, BS in Organizational Behavior.
- Santa Clara University, MA Counseling Psychology
- Internal Certification in Addiction Medicine for Santa Clara County, Department of Alcohol and Drugs.
- Specialized Certificate in Spirituality, Loyola University, New Orleans.
- CSAT candidate (International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals).
- Certificate of Completion of training, EMDR Institute
License: MFC 42399
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- CAMFT (California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)
- AAMFT (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)